Branding: 8515 Style
8515 works with clients to create their brand strategy and develop their brand identity. We believe that in order to market a business — one must first define their brand. Defining a brand gives one a foundation for marketing and helps a business get organized. In essence, a brand strategy and brand identity are crucial elements to a business.
As far as our technique, we start by meeting with the client to discuss their needs, wants, and budget. Next, we work with the client to write their brand strategy and create their brand identity. Once that’s done, we review the brand strategy to ensure that everything makes sense and will help the client achieve the results they want.
We offer the following branding services:
- Brand Strategy: Writing + Editing
- Brand Identity: Development + Design
Marketing: The 8515 Technique
8515 creates original, creative, chic campaigns that consumers connect with. Our campaigns are developed based on research, analytics, consumer behavior, trends, etc. Additionally, our tailor made campaigns deliver results because they are innovative and authentic.
We understand how to market a brand so that consumers see the value in their products and services. In essence, we focus on highlighting the benefits of our client’s products & services. Furthermore, we will highlight what makes your brand unique which will help you stand out from competitors.
As far as our technique, we start by meeting with the client to assess their needs, wants, and budget. During this meeting, we also determine what type of marketing the client needs. After the meeting, we work with the client to write their marketing strategy. Once marketing strategy is written, we review with the client to make any additional changes. After that, we start creating marketing content. Upon creating marketing content, we’ll launch the campaign. After the campaign launches, we use various analytics tools to measure the success of the campaign.
We offer the following marketing services:
- Social Media Marketing: This includes creating posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, designing graphics & ads, identifying which hashtags to use, etc.
- Social Media Management: This includes managing social media accounts aka publishing posts, responding to comments, checking DMs, etc.
- Content Marketing: This includes writing blog posts, creating an editorial calendar, creating a publishing schedule, etc.
- Multicultural Marketing: This includes writing a marketing strategy and creating marketing content. Please note, multicultural marketing is best for brands looking to reach African American, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, and African consumers.
- Millennial Marketing: This includes writing a marketing strategy and creating marketing content. Please note, millennial marketing is best for brands looking to reach 25-40 year olds.
- Print Marketing: This includes writing copy and designing your print marketing materials aka flyers, business cards, etc.
- Email Marketing: This includes writing a strategy for your email newsletter as well as creating and designing the newsletter. Lastly, this includes sending the newsletter to your list and identifying ways to grow your list.
Copywriting: 8515’s Creative Copy
8515 creates original, creative copy to help increase sales and engagement. Our unique copy helps educate your potential customers and clients so they see the value in your products and services.
We discover what makes your brand special, then we use that knowledge to tell your story the right way. In essence, we are able to deliver results because we create content consumers connect with. This helps increase brand loyalty and sales.
As far as our technique, we start by meeting with the client to discuss their needs, wants, and budget. Then, we interview the client to figure out what makes them unique so we can highlight that within the copy. We will also have the client send us their current copy (if they have it) so we can see what needs to be changed or updated. Next, we start writing the first draft of the copy. Once that’s done, we send to the client for review. Then, we make the edits. Upon completing the edits, we’ll send to the client for final approval. After the client approves, the copy is published in the desired format.
We write copy for the following:
- Websites: About Page, Service Descriptions, Product Descriptions, etc.
- Print ads: magazines, newspapers, flyers, etc.
- Online ads: Google Adwords, Bing, etc.
- Social media ads: Facebook ads, Boosted Posts, Promoted Tweets, Instagram ads
- Email Newsletters
- Press Releases
- Social Media Posts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Magazine articles
- Blog posts
Public Relations: The 8515 Pitch
8515 creates unique public relations campaigns. We pride ourselves on pitching fresh story angles and landing positive media coverage for our clients. We believe that a carefully planned and executed public relations campaign can increase brand awareness, engagement, and sales.
Additionally, we understand what the media wants because we are the media. We maintain several blogs and online magazines so we understand what the media is looking for in a pitch or press release. Therefore, we tailor our pitch to each outlet we reach out to instead of just blasting out press releases. Furthermore, we focus on building relationships with editors, bloggers, journalists so they are more receptive to our pitches. This is a true benefit to clients because they are more likely to land press mentions and increase brand awareness.
As far as our technique, we start by meeting with the client to assess their needs, wants, and budget. Then, we write the public relations strategy. Next, we send the strategy to the client for review. After that, we make edits or changes based on the client’s feedback. Next, we create the PR materials, usually this includes a media kit, press release, and pitch. Once that’s done, we launch the campaign aka we start pitching to the media, setting up interviews, planning the press event, etc.
We offer the following public relations services:
- Media Relations
- Blogger Outreach/Digital PR
- Press Releases + Press Kits
- Press + Publicity Events
Event Planning: The 8515 Experience
8515 plans original events so that attendees leave feeling inspired, empowered, informed, and entertained. We believe that events offer an opportunity to invite social media savvy consumers, influencers, and tastemakers to experience a brand as well as its products and services. Furthermore, we understand that events bring people together.
Therefore our goal is to help event attendees cultivate new friendships, network to gain new business connections, and reunite with their peers. Simultaneously, our mission with each event is to highlight what makes the brand special and give attendees an exclusive experience. In essence, we focus on creating unique events to maximize engagement, media coverage, and social media buzz. Since 2010, we have produced over 15 events including Pensgiving and Flavor’s Night Out.
As far as our technique, we start by meeting with the client to assess their needs, wants, and budget. Then, we write the event plan. The event plan is a strategic plan that includes a description of the event, the event concept and theme, how many will attend, the date & time of the event, etc. Next, we send the event plan to the client for review. After that, we make adjustments and changes based on the client’s feedback.
Once that’s done, we start planning the event as far as finding a venue, booking talent and vendors, creating the guest list, designing invites, etc. Please note, we are a full service team so we handle everything involved with the event from inception to execution. Furthermore, we do plan our branded events, this gives us a chance to allow potential clients to see our work in action and market our agency.
We plan a variety of events including:
- Social Events: Dinner parties, galas, brunches, etc.
- Creative Events: Fashion shows, art exhibitions, pop up shops, etc.
- Educational Events: Workshops, seminars, classes
- Business Events: Networking events, meetings, conferences
- Music Events: Album listening parties, concerts, live shows
- Food/Drink Events: Brunches, wine tastings, beer samplings, etc.
- Private Events: Birthday parties, anniversaries, weddings, reunions, etc.
- Multicultural Events: Black History Month, Kwanzaa, Hispanic Heritage, etc.
- Media/Press Events: Blogger events, press conferences, press tours, desk sides
Creative Direction, Styling, & Makeup: The 8515 Look
8515 offers creative direction, styling, and makeup. We are creative souls who understand how to make products and people look as beautiful as they are. Therefore, we offer creative direction, styling, and makeup to help our clients produce original visual content. Our clients use these visuals for their website, social media, print materials, email newsletter, and more.
Additionally, we offer personal styling to assist clients in developing their own unique style. We believe that fashion can be used to express one’s creativity and personality. In essence, we help clients find pieces that will do just that. We specialize in multicultural styling because we understand the unique needs of multicultural consumers.
Multicultural consumers have diverse body types and skin tones so it can be difficult to find clothing, accessories, and makeup that fits. Working with us allows clients to create a wardrobe and beauty looks that are classic, chic, and affordable.
As far as our technique, this varies greatly depending on if it’s a creative direction, styling, or makeup project. However, we will say that we start by assessing the needs, wants, and budget of our client. After that, we start planning how we will execute the project. Once that’s done, we focus on making our vision a reality.
Our creative direction, styling, and makeup services include:
- Creative Direction
- Planning + Budget
- Scouting + Booking: location & talent
- Pre and Post Production
- Planning + Budget
- Designer/PR Outreach: Creating pull requests, pitching to brands for clothing and accessories
- Pick up & Return Coordination: Picking up clothes & accessories from designers, boutiques, showrooms as well as returning
- Client Assessment: Learning more about the client aka why they need personal styling
- Shopping: Purchasing pieces for the client
- Execution: Styling the looks using clothing and accessories
- Planning + Budget
- Shopping: Purchasing new supplies or restocking products
- Client Assessment: Learning more about the client aka why they need their makeup done
- Test shoot: Practicing executing the looks
- Makeup Application: Applying makeup for shoot, event, or client
Casting & Booking: The 8515 Way
8515 casts and books talent for advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns, magazine editorials, as well as films and TV shows. We specialize in multicultural casting & booking, therefore, we work with multicultural brands and talent. We always seek to work with models, actors, photographers, hair stylists, and makeup artists who have a unique look, original style, a great work ethic, and who are organized and professional.
As far as our technique, we start by determining what type of talent we need to cast and book for the project. The type of talent we need depends on the needs and wants of the client or the project type. Next, we work with the client to create a budget for the project. If the client has a limited budget, we will work with them to see how we can create a mutually beneficial collaboration with the talent.
Once that is complete, we create a casting and booking profile aka an outline of what type of talent we are looking for. The casting profile includes the type of talent: model, actor, hairstylist, makeup artist, photographer and more details on the talent such as age, ethnicity, body type (weight, height, etc.), and work experience.
After that, we start searching for talent. We find talent via websites like Model Management, Model Mayhem, Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.), and networking. Once we have a pool of talent, we will either plan a casting call to meet the talent in person or schedule one on one meetings; it really depends on the project. Upon completing the casting call or meeting, we will then choose the best talent and send to our client for approval. After the client approves the talent, we will move forward accordingly.
Our casting & booking services include:
- Planning + Budget
- Scouting: searching Model Mayhem, Model Management, Social Media, and networking to find talent
- Organization: Creating casting calls and setting up one on one meetings with talent
- Booking: Selecting models, makeup artist, hair stylist, photographer
Consulting: The 8515 Approach
8515 provides consultations to offer clients a customized, strategic approach to accomplishing their goals in business and life. Our consultations consist of a series of one hour sessions designed to help clients build successful businesses and live life to the fullest.
We understand that it takes planning, organization, and motivation to grow a business and we will help you with all of the above. During our consultations you will obtain valuable knowledge and skills to help you move your business forward. Our business consultations include: branding, marketing, public relations, event planning, blogging, and creative direction.
As far as lifestyle consultations, we will assist you in creating the life you have always wanted. Working with us will help you get your life together. We will assist you with finding places to take your boo on a date, how to relocate to a new city, organizing your house, personal styling, and much more.
For the full list of consultations we provide, please see below:
- Branding: How To Create A Cohesive Brand Online & Offline
- Marketing: How To Create Buzz Online & Offline
- Blogging: How to Create Original Content and Collaborate with Brands
- Public Relations: How To Land Press Features and Build Relationships with the Media
- Creative Direction: How To Create Visual Imagery For Your Brand
- Business Development: How To Build and Grow Your Business
- Lifestyle: How To Live Loud
- Personal Styling: How To Always Look Flyy